Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm upset . About the garbage can. My trash can was supposed to be picked up today, and they did not pick mine up, They picked up everyone elses on my street, but not mine. This adds to my feelings of inferiority and inadequacy- the garbage man won't take my trash :( I called my sister, shed didn't know why, I called my daughter, she didn't know why, they always pick up their trash. I called the trash people, i got an answering machine telling me to have a good day. I asked my co workers about this and then I learned that it was not because they didn't like me, it was because if you don't have it turned facing the street, and on a flat surface, they will not take it! I was appalled ! How dare they be so picky! I did not ask for this monster trash can, nor do i want it, i like my garbag bags, but NO, they will not take them either. It is the law now to use the beast garbage can. So remember that if you own one of these beasts, you must have the opening facing the street, and on a flat surface, (mine was leaning a bit) and no cars can be around it; it will be left behind. I understand that eventually everyone will have this beast. like it or not, I feel like my privacy and rights have been infringed upon. BIG BROTHER anyone??????

7 comments:

Massi said...

I cannot relate to the monster trash can. Unfortunately we all encounter bad service. Don't know what to say. I think the "WatchDog" should keep tabs on them and report them to the better business bereau....spelling? Hahaha! When was the last time they picked up your trash?

Na said...

Try not to let it add to your inferiority. That's a silly law to have to have the trash cans lined up perfectly. I guess the trash men are worn out.

Na said...

hey mom, why do you have a link to your blog in the beginning of every post? are you putting it there or is it doing it automatically for some reason? i can fix it if it's the latter. :)

Anonymous said...

The BEAST. I remember this. It is a sign of the end. The end of the world as we know it. It is the second to the last one and three qaurters of the last signs. This means that the BEAST stands for something. B.E.A.S.T.,
The,
Belgium
Electronic
Accounting
Surveilance
Terminal

Pack your bags folks, it's time to head to the hills. WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Ronnie said...

well wasii, the last time was 2 weeks ago, because i can never remember to put it out, but this is the first time i used the beast . i called and they said that thousands of people are complaining that theirs didnt get picked up either, but i still resent having to use it, i guess i don't like the garbage men telling me how to put out my trash !
danae, you can fix it, cause i don't know how it got there,
anon e moose; i'm with you. which hills are we going to, east west norf or sowf??????????? do you want me to take Noni with us?

Anonymous said...

Get over yourself! I'm so sure! It's true - your trash did not get picked up because they do not like you! PAUDY!

Ronnie said...

I WATCHED THEM TODAY, AND THEY PICKED UP MY TRASH, I GUESS THEY JUST FORGOT. WELL, ONE NEVER KNOWS, I THOUGHT IT WASN'T SITTING RIGHT OR SOMETHING, SO, GET OVER YOURSELF, ETAR