Sunday, November 19, 2006

it's been a long time since i've blogged, i can't get used to writing things down. but today i was inspired by my grandson Jonah who was eating lunch, and promptly placed a pea in his left nostril. No one saw this, but when I saw him whipmering and puting his finger up his nose, i wondered . So his mother took a look and sure enough, there is was! Papa got some tweezers and Mama gently removed the pea. Jonah was very cooperative through it all, Whew! so glad a trip to the ER didnt happen, Needless to say, Mama will be VERY careful with Jonah and peas from now on! But it will be a funny story to tell him when he's older!

1 comment:

Massi said...

aww..poor bonie, that scares me that they put things in their mouth or their nose! they are so cute, I just love them to pieces. I miss them already.