Saturday, November 25, 2006

well, i made it thru the day, the long long long tiring draining day. it was a good day, but i am spent. lots of driving from the far east to the far west back far east again, i was glad to be back on my perch! our family celebrated thanksgiving at my sisters today. all my grandbabies were there, my sisters grandbabies, my sisters godchildren, lots of children! that made my sister happy! they all had fun , and the adults had fun watching them. the food was great, i missed my turn coming home in the dark, i can barely see in the dark, and i get all nervous driving at night, but we made it. now my body hurts, i think i must have pulled a muscle in my chest from lifting the babies or something, cause it hoot! i ate the plate of food i brought home to have tomorrow! i am looking forward to a good nights sleep, (if it happens, will be the first time in years!) and lounging all day tomorrow on my couch , watching tv or whatever. I'M OLD! well, it's late and i'm off to beaver land! toodles

No comments: