Thursday, December 07, 2006

well here is another post, how's my font? i have a lot to learn about the computer world, blogs, etc. my daughter is helping me. Speaking of my daughter I was over there the other day babysitting the beans, when it was time to go, i went to my car and found gallons of oil poured all over it. Apparantly the catapillars across the street, spewed oil everywhere , since i can't smell, i asked my daughter what it was, since if it was gasoline, i might not otta start the engine! anyhow, the next day i went to give the gents a piece of my mind, but they were not there, so i headed off to the car wash and to my surprise after the wash, i realized i left the back window cracked, so all the soapy stuff got all over the back seat! I wanted to give the bill to those fellows, but then realized i threw it away at the car wash! PAWDY???? I do have good luck. Snow is on the ground here, it's freezing out, (I actually have my heat on 69!), and it's still cold in here. Guess this years heating bill will be outa sight. hi ho hi ho it's off to work i go. TWMA

2 comments:

Na said...

what's twma?

yeah, i am so sorry about that oil spill. i have not seen the caterpillars there ever since! i wonder if my neighbor is pissed. i bet. there is oil stains all over the street and his sidewalk. you are classic about the receipts and whatnot.

im very absent minded i've realized lately. i feel disorganized and confused. i think it's because im so busy w/ kids.

Anonymous said...

Mom,

You're awesome for exploring the wonders of the computer and web, uninhibited with your new HP. Go Girl.

Josh