Monday, May 22, 2006

i just got home from work, it was a terrible night. i am so weary from everything i have to deal with. my co workers are very difficult people, no morals, quick tempers, yelling, cursing, challenging authority, i wanted to leave and never go back. but instead, i stood my ground and then walked away to get some peace. and i prayed that i would not lose my temper or say vindictive things. That's what i wanted to do. To tell them how horrible and unfair and totally unprofessional they are, not to mention, totally disrespectful . no one will confront them or be honest with them, which leaves me feeling alone and a mitfit who is never backed up. i could go on and on. but i won't. not worth it. anyway, after tomorrow, i get 6 days off. i'm looking forward to that. anyone else work in a place like this? OH NO, i just remembered, tomorrow is trash day! i forgot to set out the BEAST ! guess i have an appointment with BEAST early in the morning, WHAH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Na said...

mom, u made me laugh, you're awesome. im sorry you had a ruff night. it is difficult to handle the emotional aspect of this. i pray that you will have a restful vacation. i think i saw the old lady across the street take her beast out first, then put in the trash after. i'm thinking it's easier to manoever for her.

Massi said...

The BEAST! Mama, I have same issues at work. I have ladies in their 40's that argue over the radio and the station is set at. My old boss had to lock it up with a key! That's sad. I have ones that act they are Christians and show no fruit. I believe that what you tend to talk about reflects who you are in the inside. I've always said the day I leave this job I am going to write everyone individual letters reflecting my experience with them..in a witnessing way. It is pretty annoying and childish behavior is it not? You are the better woman for not stooping to their level. Just pray and that God give you some words and peace. You're very cute mama, enjoy your days off...I'm jealous!

Na said...

im so bored sasquotch! i guess i should just go to bed..but i love to take use of the quietude. wish there were bloggers awake now to discuss the universe.