Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today is my parents 65th wedding anniversary. I wish I could spend time with them and tell them how much they are loved and missed. But they are with Jesus now. I know they would love to see all the great grandchildren that they have never met. I know one day they will. But today, there are cherished memories of simple and wonderful days gone by and daily thoughts (and regrets) to keep me company. But still I know that they are happy and would not want to come back. So, Happy Anniversary Mootie and Daddy, TWMA

5 comments:

Na said...

asher woke up and was walking around hugging the migue bear this morning. :) it's gramma's migue bear.

Massi said...

what is a migue bear? sounds cute though. : )

Na said...

migue and i bought a teddy bear for my gramma when she was in the nursing home. and she named it Migue. :)

Massi said...

that is sweet: )

Massi said...

that is sweet: )