Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Sunday eveing here in Indy. I had a very nice day. I actually did something outside. I'm not much of an outside person, because I'm so sensitive to hot temperatures, but today wasn't so bad. I went on a garden tour in historic Irvington with my daughter. It's a quaint area with such peaceful elegance of an era gone by. We had 10 homes to tour, (the gardens). They were wonderful. The first stop was a mistake, we went to a house we thought was #1, instead it was just someone's house, kinda dunky ! And we went tromping into the back yard, where there were old vehicles, mud puddles and a vegetable garden! It was then I realized, this was not a home on the tour, and we hi tailed it out of there! I wonder what the owner thought? Who are those crazy people trespassing on my turf????? !!!!!!! Anyway, we made it thru all 10 gardens, with pouring down rain, ( I enjoyed that) and the people were all nice and friendly. There was even a big huge grandfather like clock on the parkway, i really liked that. One young man with CP introduced us to the Bona house, where paintings are, he was a gentle soul. Then on to the fabric stores to try to find fabric for curtains. And then there was the free planting we got for taking the tour. It was a great time for me to spend with my daughter alone, (we don't get to do that much) Papa watched the 3 beans so Tunky cound get away,,,, thank you Wiggy ! Then a final surprise, Boo, Midget, Boney, Forest, and Pie came strolling down the street, with Tunky, Ja, and Charity(Charity, we'll have to get you a nick name!) GREAT DAY ! Thank you God for giving me this day!

2 comments:

Na said...

aww, mom you're so cute! it's amazing what this did to my spirit! I came home w/ super love energy. i fed the boys and gave them a bath and changed their sheets with ease. i didnt feel fatigued and depressed.

That clock was really nice.

Massi said...

I'm glad to hear of this, for both of you. It's a joy to see your loved ones all come in a bundle over. Sounds like you both had a great time. I can't imagine that liberating feeling Danae had. You all should have more days like that....especially Danae...there is no reason why she shouldn't get out. You guys are cute. I take it Boo is Julia and Midget is Emma??