Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Have just come my othorpaedic MD, I am a little encouraged. I was thinking I was going to have to have my knee replacement within a year or two at the outside. But today he said he thought I could make it another 10 years!!! Actually, what he said was, "I want you grayer, alot grayer!" He would prefer if I could make it into my 70's, but that ain't gonna happen, so maybe with God's grace, I can make it till I'm a lot grayer, Hey how does he know I have gray hair !:)
I have to change my medication, the other was great for my knee, pain free, but tearing up my GI System, so have to find another; Ah, pills, what would we do without them? I hate taking them, forget to take them, take them at all times of the day, when I finally remember, etc. But they are a necessary evil I guess, Can anyone explain why my computer "clicks" every 30 seconds? Drives me nuts ! Ok, that's all for now, (double click) :(

No comments: