Sunday, September 16, 2007

spending the night with ella.....


oh my goodness, it took me a long time to get here again, i just can't remember my info! is this my google account or my old one? i don't know...anywho.... she is a bundle of energy. vey sweet and smart, always on the go, playing singing dancing pretending, children are wonderful. wasn't sleepy at 9:30 stayed with her until 10:30, getting kicked , tossing and turning, and sighing, apparantly not sleepy; finally got up, watching her play and pretend and ask millions of questions, took her to bed at 11:30, and she was asleep in 3 minutes. Looking at children sleeping is one of the sweetest and precious sights in the universe. All innocent and angelic. Their little lives are left up to us to protect and nourish and remind us of how wonderful childhood is and how short and fleeting it is. 7:45 am, she's awake, running, chattering, asking millions of questions, laughing, dancing, lost in her own happy world. She is my first born grandchild, with beautiful eyes, dark hair, and dimples.

1 comment:

Na said...

she's cute. did you take any pics?

im glad you guys did that, it's cute.