Tuesday, September 11, 2007


oh my goodness, i tried and tried and tried to get on here, could not remember my username, or password , i typed in every possible mixture i could think of and finally it worked, and i don't remember which one it was! it's been 7 months since i posted. dull life. smae ole stuff different day. this is a pic i took today of the beans, almost 3 years old, can't believe it. and just found out another baby girl is on her way in January- thats # 7 for me. i wonder what her name is? I LOVE MY GRANDBABIES!

3 comments:

Na said...

aww, hey mom, you should set your blog to allow a feed reader. if you email me your username and password i can do it for you.

I love my boys! They're so cute!

Na said...

oh, never mind, you don't remember your username and password again.

Massi said...

Is Charity the one having a girl??? I read that so quick I thought you were referring to Danae! Hahaha! I love my nephews. They are just perfect to me. : )